Sunday, February 15, 2009

True Love...

We all know how much Dad loves BROWNIES. Well, once when Komu was living with us she came into the kitchen to have a brownie from the pan. When she looked at them she saw ALL the edges cut off. Eaten. Gone. She just said in a low accusing voice, "Don...".
So for Valentine's Day I got him this Edgey Brownie pan!
Now, He can have two edges and sometimes three in every brownie! Isn't this the most fabulous brownie pan? It works wonderfully and came with it's own little spatula just the right size.

No, he didn't eat them all already. I just put one back in so you can see it.

6 comments:

Sarah Welsh said...

So funny! We were just discussing this over at my Mom & Dad's house - our family is about 50/50 split on the crust/no crust decision so I guess it's good we make brownies in a regular pan so everyone is happy!! :)

Christine said...

swEET! Much cooler than the pan I saw, it was just three straight lines, and would not have fit as many brownies.

What a cute story about Komu.

Jen-ben said...

Sweet! That is so COOL!

Annette Larsen said...

Nothin quite like finding the perfect gift.

Cherise Davies said...

awe! Komu!!! I miss her!
I've been trying to remember where I saw that pan before. It was at a store of course but I can't remember which one! maybe bed bath and beyond or something...Im glad he loves it!

Jana said...

I can totally imagine Komu saying that!! "Don...."
And WOW what a cool pan for an edge lover! That's pretty funny...