Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2010 Sisters Reunion


2010 Sisters Reunion

This August we sisters got together again to celebrate our sisterhood and remember our MoM
We had a great time reconnecting , relaxing and reviewing Mom's life and memories.
I don't have pics of everything we did but here are a few.


We have all arrived!
Posing here in Flagstaff at my house for our first photo.

We give each other a little gift and this was Bonnie's to start with. Lovely fans!

Here in Flag we have a Skyride up at the Snowbowl. We took the ride to the top of the mountain where we enjoyed the beautiful view.

The beautiful view from the ride.

Ruth Ann and I rode together on the way up. Here she is!

At the top the big attraction was (besides the great view) The Highest Toilet in Arizona!!!
Elevation 11,500 ft. It was the best toilet ever!

On a little path around the side of the Mt.

Five Beauties on top of the Mountain

Sheri rode with us on the way down. We didn't think about the possibility of it being cold on the way up so at the ticket counter we bought a couple of plastic ponchos which we were very glad to have and they made a nice little warm bubble around us.

Our very important project was to each put together a scrapbook with Mom's saved photos and memorabilia which Bonnie had mailed to me the month before. We copied many photos and other pages and each of us made our scrapbook just how we wanted .
They all turned out so lovely.

Ruth Ann had to leave early Sunday morning and we missed getting a photo all
together but here are Sheri Becky and Bonnie, (the little ones) in front of my house
before they left for home.

And one last shot at the beautiful Flagstaff airport!
Good bye!!!

6 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

awww thank you :) i've been dying to see pictures. my mommy and aunts are so cute!!

i love the toilet one the best haha

Annette Larsen said...

Fun! I love that the highest toilet is an attraction. Awesome. And all of your scrapbooks look loverly!

Robyn said...

Fun stuff! I especially love the scrapbooking!

Ruth said...

I notice my Hair...maybe I should go back to dyeing it...I don't look related to the rest of my Sisters..
We had plenty of fun!

Bryce & Cherise said...

Fun mom! You are all so darn cute! It looks like you had so much fun!!!

Danelle said...

You sisters are all cute with your scrapbooks and little gifts. I want to use the highest toilet in AZ too!