Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mom's Lovely Bruises



Here are my worst bruises from the Miniscus operation I had on September 5. These didn't show up until a week after the surgery. And boy are they icky! My leg also finally decided to swell up above my knee. I have been icing it and keeping it up for a while each day. I figure it will take at least a week for it to all settle down. In the meantime I am back at work and have my followup check on Monday. My leg just feels stiff and I can't completely use it normally but no crutches!

6 comments:

Jen-ben said...

I still can't believe how black and blue that was....these almost don't due them justice! :)

Bryce & Cherise said...

YIKES!!!!!

Jana said...

sick.

MoM K said...

You are right, Jen, this doesn't do them justice because now it is purpler and larger. Mmm mMM MMM. My Doc said yesterday that the Terniquit (sp?) must have broken a blood vessel.

Meredith said...

ouch.

Ruth said...

tourniquet. One blood vessel?!? Your poor leg.