Saturday, September 20, 2008

Karen's New Toy


Here is my new little Nikon toy baby. Don gave her to me for my birthday. I'm so happy; now I really am as cool as my daughters! We took her down Oak Creek Canyon to Rene's French restaraunt for her first evening out in the world. Here are a few of her first pictures. You need to excuse the fuzzy one of Don and I; the hostess took it and it's blurry but I wanted to keep it anyway.

On the way down to Sedona

Beuteous Skies

Beauteous Clouds


Beauteous (fuzzy) Couple!

Courtyard out our restaraunt window

So that was Nikon's first adventure. I'm sure you will be seeing much more of her work in the future. Thanks for making her feel welcome in our little blog.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

So what's Little Miss Nikon's name?

That's so exciting that you got a Nikon. It's like we're a Nikon family now or something. Who still doesn't have one? Kimi and Christine....and that's it? :)

Bryce & Cherise said...

wow! what a great first adventure! :)
That's so awesome that you two went there for your birthday! Dad loves you...

Annette Larsen said...

Aw, for fun! What kind is it exactly? You are going to love it. And what a pretty court yard.

Jana said...

Hooray for Nikons! They rule the school.

Mommy-K & D-Rowls said...

What her name??? Nikki Nikon? how's that? It is a D40. which I realize is the baby of the different camera numbers but I am just learning so it's good for me. When I become an official wedding photographer I'll get a new one.......

Christine said...

Nikki did a very good job, give her a kiss for me.