Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yesterday I got to do interpreting at the high school! It was a good experience. I worked in a math class which was hard at first to figure out the specific signs for Y axis and X axis and intercept etc but it turned out ok because they only had 1/2 hour of instruction and then took a test. Easy for me! Then in the cooking class I just did explanations and then the students ate left over turkey dinner (yes, I had some!) and then played games. It was a good day for the regular interpreter to be out. A good starting point for me in the 'big leagues'. I don't like the high school too much though. Too many weirdo teenagers.....
But Mrs. Izbell remembered Kimi and Mrs. Burris remembered Eric and the cooking teacher Can't remember her name, remembered Eric too. Hmmmmm. he graduated in 1998. Why would she remember him??? Eric?

No comments: