Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally! Just a little from Thanksgiving.

It was great to be with 4 daughters and their families. Being together is my favorite thing with my favorite people!




Annettie! Thank you for coming so far!






Christinie the beautiful hostess and her lovely little Missy









Jen and Kimi with help from Jazz








Jen and Kimi trying to be beautifuler. (it took them 6 tries...)













Me and the lovely Natalie









Kimi preparing for her super awesome board-breaking feat!



(and a peek from Tae)








Maddie... Like mother, like daughter...










Sophie feasting on her chocolate pilgrim










Dad and his new little buddy, Mandie










Some happy, scowling and puzzled faces of a few participants.






And last of all, the grown-ups of the gathering plus Sophie.
I'm so happy we could all be together! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Christine's preparation and everyone chipping in to help, made it quite fun. I wonder who will be hosting next year.....



1 comment:

Jana said...

fun!!! I'm sure I'll be hosting next year, in my huge house. har.
What loud fun you must have all had!